The Board of Governors meet three times during the academic year, with a variety of committees delegated to carry out the tasks listed below:
- The Curriculum and Pupil Related Matters Committee meets termly and is responsible for all curriculum issues and for ensuring that the school environment is a safe and happy place.
- The Finance and Premises Committee meets termly and is responsible for all financial matters, as it manages the school budget. It is also responsible for all premises, and health and safety issues, including the upkeep of the buildings and grounds.
- The Personnel and Pay Committee meets termly and is responsible for all staff related issues.
- The Admissions Committee meets as necessary and is responsible for the school's admissions policy.
- The Staff Discipline and Appeals Committees only meet if required.
Governors also have individual responsibilities for monitoring the delivery of the school curriculum.
Click HERE for Governors' Attendance - academic year 2016 - 2017
Click HERE for the Annual Governor Statement - September 2017
Click HERE for the Governors' Roles and Business Interests - January 2017