Local Governing Body
The Full Board of Governors meet three times during the academic year, with a variety of committees also delegated to carry out the tasks listed below:
- The Curriculum and Pupil Related Matters Committee meets termly and is responsible for all curriculum issues and for ensuring that the school environment is a safe and happy place.
- The Finance Committee meets termly and is responsible for all financial matters, as it manages the school budget.
- The Personnel, Pay and Premises Committee meets termly and is responsible for all staff related issues. It is also responsible for all premises, and health and safety issues, including the upkeep of the buildings and grounds.
- The Admissions Committee meets as necessary and is responsible for the school's admissions policy.
- The Staff Discipline and Appeals Committees only meet if required.
Governors work in pairs to monitor aspects of the School Development Plan and also have individual responsibilities for monitoring the delivery of the school curriculum.
Associate Members of the Governing Board, do not have any voting rights at either Committee or Full Board of Governors meetings.
Click HERE for the Annual Governance Statement - September 2022
Click HERE for Governors' Attendance
Click HERE for the Governors' Roles and Business Interests
Click HERE for information about the Governors on the 'Get information about schools' website
As part of its financial responsibilities, all maintained schools must publish the following information:
- a nil return for the number of employees earning over £100k
- Click HERE for a link to the DfE benchmarking website